IV. Supply the correct form of the personal pronoun followed by an appositive
1. (We), Reges, Ducibus Donum Dedimus.
2. (You), Dux, Eris Rex Romae.
3. (I), Nympha, Deum Amare Non Possum.
4. (He), Dux Magnus Romae, Rex Non Erit.
5. (They), Viri Romae, Bona Consilia Habent.
6. (You), Hostes, (Her) Non Nocere Potest.
7. (She), Regina, (Them, f.) Nocere Potest.
8. (She), Regina, (Us) Non Nocere Potest.
9. (They) (Templa) Sunt Deo Carissima.
10. (It), Flumen, (Them, m.) Celabit.
at least from the maximum print and design, but can not be so in itself. moreover, they admit that they are persecuted, do not challenge the poster, do not follow its developments and transformations, do not work on its association with the film, and its ability to be "an art."
accompanied by a poster film in the world, knowing that the arabs did not go out on this tradition, gradually transformed into an independent industry. the technical aspect of munthur has a primary objective: to promote the film by reducing the story and its most prominent representatives and employees, in a form or word or expression. the format adopted is limited to the priority of providing as much information as possible in as few images and words as possible.
there is no specific date for the birth of a poster in the world. there is the failure of jules chery (1836 - 1932), a lithographist and modernist, "the first artist to favor the invention of the art poster," or (as he describes it) the "popular teacher of the art of the poster," completing two works in 1890: short "art performances" and the second for the famous program of "the visual theater of the griffin museum", entitled "luminous silent representations". (1862-1942) was the first to sign a label on the production of the film "the gardener and the little elf boy" (1895) by louis lumière.
go to the settings and change lanuage