Admission to a baseball game is $2.00 for general admission and $6.50 for reserved seats. The receipts were $3836.50 for 1133 paid admissions. How many of each ticket were sold?
set the equations
let x represents the number of general admisions tickets sold
let y represents the number of greserved seats tickets sold
price of general admission: $ 2.0
price of reserved seat: $ 6.5
a)The receipts were $3836.50,hence
B) also, the number of tickets sold is 1133, so
solve the equations
a) isolate x in equation (2) and replace in equation(1)
now, replace in equation(1)
the number of reserved seats sold is 349
b)now, replace the y value in equation (2) to find x
the number of general admission tickets sold is 784
I hope this helps you
u can delete ur account.
1. go on google and write
2 open this and click on your profile pic and if your profile is not appearing, then u have to log in.
3. when u click on your profile pic, there appears four options on the top.
4. click on the 1st option and scroll down and go at the bottom.
5. click on edit profile.
6. there appears a option 'prefernces' and at that option at the right side , 'edit' is written.
7. click on the edit option.
8. there is a option " i want to delete my account" and click on that.
hope this u
and ur welcm
like poles repel so keep pushing north to north and repels funny to see this