1. what is one reason many african nations were able to gain independence through largely peaceful means following world war ii? a. the war had drained european resources and made them less willing to fight b. african colonies were able to join forces to resist imperialism c. new technologies made african natural resources less valuable to colonial powers d. colonial powers were preoccupied with the tensions of the growing cold war 2. how did post-1979 iran differ from egypt, syria, and iraq? a. it established a government independent of colonial powers b. it formed a democratic republic c. it imposed theocratic rule d. it relied on an autocratic military regime
1. A) religion
2. C) the nonaligned movement
3. A) The war had drained European resources and made them less willing to fight.
4. B) Ethnic divisions created by old colonial boundaries often caused distrust and unrest.
5. B) They both took steps to reduce foreign influence in their nations.
6. C) by controlling the supply of oil
7. C) It imposed theocratic rule.
8. A) by demanding the establishment of an Islamic state.
9. D&E) Israeli settlements in the West Bank, status of Jerusalem
10. C) Sectarian tensions led to genocide.
Just took the test, should be 100%
i think its provide for the common defense
an inequality is an expression which means more than one number is a solution. we graph the solutions on a number line to show all possible values. we graph using circles and arrows.equal to and less/greater than are graphed with filled in circles on the value.only less/greater than (not equal to) are graphed with open (not filled in) circles on the value.we draw an arrow the direction the solutions satisfy the inequality. generally this is the direction the inequality itself points.
this is a filled in circle on -2 so this is . this means only answers c and d are options.
answer d points to the right.