6. How many hydrogen atoms go into photosynthesise How many come out of photosynthesise
7. How many carbon atoms go into photosynthesis? How many come out of photosynthesis
8. How many oxygen atoms go into photosynthesis? How many come out of photosynthesis?
9. How can photosynthesis be used to produce medicationsa
10. What is photodynamic therapy and how can it be used to treat cancera
the flagellates share a facultative mutualist association with termites. mutualism is a biological interaction between individuals of different species, where both benefit from each other. this is called cooperation and it differs from other interactions such as cases of exploitation, such as parasitism, predation. in this interaction called association, both species cooperate and benefit.